The why and how of Gamification in Education
The need to restructure and create engagement in education is probably one of the biggest drivers of the meteoric rise in the interest in Gamification. Participation in digital engagement conferences like EduTech (http://www.edutech.net.au/workplacelearning_speakers.html) has grown to record levels. The amount of education providers that were…
- How to make corporate training more engaging with gamification
- Discover the Gamification Secrets Behind AirBnB’s Success
- Octalysis Gamification: the secret weapon to help save the environment? (1/3)
- Interactive Netflix Gamification is Here, but Will it Get People Hooked?
- How Telecoms Can Create Loyalty Through Marketing Gamification