Gamification: not only icing on the cake…
Why many gamification projects fail: Part 1 Gamification has grown to be more than a buzzword. We see many examples of Gamification being used in banking, education, retail, healthcare, entertainment, media and more. According to Credence Research, the Global Gamification Market will grow at a…
Octalysis taking lead in the Academic world!
The gamification market is estimated to grow from USD 1.65 Billion in 2015 to USD 11.10 Billion by 2020. This increasing demand is bringing more and more actors to the global market. Since Yu-Kai published the Octalysis Framework in 2008, it has been organically translated…
- How to make corporate training more engaging with gamification
- Octalysis Gamification: the secret weapon to help save the environment? (1/3)
- Discover the Gamification Secrets Behind AirBnB’s Success
- Interactive Netflix Gamification is Here, but Will it Get People Hooked?
- Discover a secret Gamification trick to make your employees happy at work