Gamification: not only icing on the cake…
Why many gamification projects fail: Part 1 Gamification has grown to be more than a buzzword. We see many examples of Gamification being used in banking, education, retail, healthcare, entertainment, media and more. According to Credence Research, the Global Gamification Market will grow at a…
Octalysis taking lead in the Academic world!
The gamification market is estimated to grow from USD 1.65 Billion in 2015 to USD 11.10 Billion by 2020. This increasing demand is bringing more and more actors to the global market. Since Yu-Kai published the Octalysis Framework in 2008, it has been organically translated…
- How Octalysis helped revolutionised the Volkswagen Group Loyalty Program
- Facing mounting scandals, can Facebook weather the storm with Gamification?
- Volkswagen Group empowers Loyalty Program with Octalysis Gamification!
- Using behavioural design to foster eco-responsible consumption habits
- Discover the Octalysis Secrets Behind AirBnB’s Success (Part 1)