Why Lean, Agile and Gamification Design Don’t Always Mix
Why You Shouldn’t Fail Fast The dogma of scrum, lean, agile and failing fast to learn is flawed. Designing a motivating experience isn’t always achieved through the strict application of agile. Small iterations sound nice in theory but they also can break up the experience…
- Duolingo review – how to apply Gamification smarter
- Customer Satisfaction Benefits: Why Gamification Can Increase It
- Extraordinary Gamification Examples That Changed the Food & Beverage Industry (Part 1)
- Interactive Netflix Gamification is Here, but Will it Get People Hooked?
- Gamification, the secret to user engagement in mobile banking