Why Lean, Agile and Gamification Design Don’t Always Mix
Why You Shouldn’t Fail Fast The dogma of scrum, lean, agile and failing fast to learn is flawed. Designing a motivating experience isn’t always achieved through the strict application of agile. Small iterations sound nice in theory but they also can break up the experience…
- How Octalysis helped revolutionised the Volkswagen Group Loyalty Program
- Facing mounting scandals, can Facebook weather the storm with Gamification?
- Volkswagen Group empowers Loyalty Program with Octalysis Gamification!
- Using behavioural design to foster eco-responsible consumption habits
- Discover the Octalysis Secrets Behind AirBnB’s Success (Part 1)