Why Lean, Agile and Gamification Design Don’t Always Mix
Why You Shouldn’t Fail Fast The dogma of scrum, lean, agile and failing fast to learn is flawed. Designing a motivating experience isn’t always achieved through the strict application of agile. Small iterations sound nice in theory but they also can break up the experience…
- How to make corporate training more engaging with gamification
- Octalysis Gamification: the secret weapon to help save the environment? (1/3)
- Discover the Gamification Secrets Behind AirBnB’s Success
- Interactive Netflix Gamification is Here, but Will it Get People Hooked?
- Discover a secret Gamification trick to make your employees happy at work