Octalysis taking lead in the Academic world!
The gamification market is estimated to grow from USD 1.65 Billion in 2015 to USD 11.10 Billion by 2020. This increasing demand is bringing more and more actors to the global market. Since Yu-Kai published the Octalysis Framework in 2008, it has been organically translated…
- How to make corporate training more engaging with gamification
- Discover the Gamification Secrets Behind AirBnB’s Success
- Octalysis Gamification: the secret weapon to help save the environment? (1/3)
- Interactive Netflix Gamification is Here, but Will it Get People Hooked?
- How Telecoms Can Create Loyalty Through Marketing Gamification