Using behavioural design to foster eco-responsible consumption habits
I recently flew to Berlin with my colleagues from the Octalysis Group to meet a client. One evening, while walking around the city, we decided to buy water bottles and discovered a national policy that sparked our interest. At the cash register, the cashier…
How to Make a Ride in a Self-Driving Car Truly Engaging
Better Human-Focused Design Experiences in Self-Driving Cars Self-driving and autonomous cars are the future. Maybe you already took a ride in one today. How was it? Did you feel it was made for you? Did the car have human-focused design? Did it leave you feeling…
The best way to really empower your employees
How much control is too much? Is your organization’s hierarchy and perspective on control decreasing or shutting down motivation for your employees? As the Head of HR or in your role as a manager of people, understanding how to wield control is critical to employee…
Motivating your Employees is Easy with Octalysis
How can your Company make your employees’ life truly meaningful. How can you get them to brag about your company outside of their work hours? Wait just a minute, you don’t get it? You already make life great for them. They get a decent wage,…
- How Octalysis helped revolutionised the Volkswagen Group Loyalty Program
- Facing mounting scandals, can Facebook weather the storm with Gamification?
- Volkswagen Group empowers Loyalty Program with Octalysis Gamification!
- Using behavioural design to foster eco-responsible consumption habits
- Discover the Octalysis Secrets Behind AirBnB’s Success (Part 1)