Using behavioural design to foster eco-responsible consumption habits
I recently flew to Berlin with my colleagues from the Octalysis Group to meet a client. One evening, while walking around the city, we decided to buy water bottles and discovered a national policy that sparked our interest. At the cash register, the cashier…
- How to make corporate training more engaging with gamification
- Octalysis Gamification: the secret weapon to help save the environment? (1/3)
- Discover the Gamification Secrets Behind AirBnB’s Success
- Interactive Netflix Gamification is Here, but Will it Get People Hooked?
- Discover a secret Gamification trick to make your employees happy at work