The Real Reason Pokemon Go is Failing
It was fun, but… We previously wrote about what Pokemon Go did well, but why did the Pokemon Go hype not last? How did the game lose millions of players, seemingly overnight? Only a few months ago Pokemon Go looked like a huge success: 750…
The why and how of Gamification in Education
The need to restructure and create engagement in education is probably one of the biggest drivers of the meteoric rise in the interest in Gamification. Participation in digital engagement conferences like EduTech (http://www.edutech.net.au/workplacelearning_speakers.html) has grown to record levels. The amount of education providers that were…
- The Metaverse: Business Opportunity of a Lifetime?
- Duolingo review – how to apply Gamification smarter
- 12 Gamification examples transforming the visitor experience in museums
- What is Gamification? And what is not.
- Extraordinary Gamification Examples That Changed the Food & Beverage Industry (Part 1)