Is the health crisis an engagement crisis?
In the 21st century we have the largest, oldest and longest living population the world has ever known. In 2014, the world population totaled around 7,3 billion people. In developed countries, 20% of the population was aged 65 or above, with a life expectancy of…
- Duolingo review – how to apply Gamification smarter
- Customer Satisfaction Benefits: Why Gamification Can Increase It
- Extraordinary Gamification Examples That Changed the Food & Beverage Industry (Part 1)
- Interactive Netflix Gamification is Here, but Will it Get People Hooked?
- Gamification, the secret to user engagement in mobile banking