Duolingo review – how to apply Gamification smarter
Have you ever thought: “I want to learn to speak _____”? That same energising thought got 300 million people to try out Duolingo, a freemium tool to learn any of 36 (and rising) languages. These include little-spoken tongues like Hawaiian and Scottish Gaelic and even…
Octalysis taking lead in the Academic world!
The gamification market is estimated to grow from USD 1.65 Billion in 2015 to USD 11.10 Billion by 2020. This increasing demand is bringing more and more actors to the global market. Since Yu-Kai published the Octalysis Framework in 2008, it has been organically translated…
The why and how of Gamification in Education
The need to restructure and create engagement in education is probably one of the biggest drivers of the meteoric rise in the interest in Gamification. Participation in digital engagement conferences like EduTech (http://www.edutech.net.au/workplacelearning_speakers.html) has grown to record levels. The amount of education providers that were…
- The Metaverse: Business Opportunity of a Lifetime?
- 3 Key elements to guarantee lasting value of your NFTs
- Designing the Metaverse: the missing element that could destroy the Metaverse
- 12 Gamification examples transforming the visitor experience in museums
- Extraordinary Gamification Examples That Changed the Food & Beverage Industry (Part 1)