Octalysis taking lead in the Academic world!
The gamification market is estimated to grow from USD 1.65 Billion in 2015 to USD 11.10 Billion by 2020. This increasing demand is bringing more and more actors to the global market. Since Yu-Kai published the Octalysis Framework in 2008, it has been organically translated…
The why and how of Gamification in Education
The need to restructure and create engagement in education is probably one of the biggest drivers of the meteoric rise in the interest in Gamification. Participation in digital engagement conferences like EduTech (http://www.edutech.net.au/workplacelearning_speakers.html) has grown to record levels. The amount of education providers that were…
- How to make corporate training more engaging with gamification
- Octalysis Gamification: the secret weapon to help save the environment? (1/3)
- Discover the Gamification Secrets Behind AirBnB’s Success
- Interactive Netflix Gamification is Here, but Will it Get People Hooked?
- Discover a secret Gamification trick to make your employees happy at work