Can The Witcher teach us about Customer Loyalty?
NETFLIX’s game-based The Witcher Series is popular. Very much so. In the first 3 days of its release, more than 30 million saw it. Meanwhile, millions more have played The Witcher Game Series. OK, it is popular, but why should businesses care? Why should you…
Playing the Starbucks Game – An Analysis through the Octalysis Lens
Starbucks was one of the first iconic chains that transformed commodity consumption into a daily gratifying experience. For years, millions of coffee enthusiasts treated Starbucks as their “third place” beyond work and home. This is not only because of its culture and overall experience, but also because of their highly effective gamified mobile app.
- The Metaverse: Business Opportunity of a Lifetime?
- Duolingo review – how to apply Gamification smarter
- 12 Gamification examples transforming the visitor experience in museums
- What is Gamification? And what is not.
- Extraordinary Gamification Examples That Changed the Food & Beverage Industry (Part 1)