Customer Satisfaction Benefits: Why Gamification Can Increase It
Customer satisfaction is a hot topic these days. Blog post upon blog post note its importance and everybody seems to agree. But, why is customer satisfaction so important? Many businesses are aware of the popular advice to keep customers happy but most don’t realize the…
Gamification and HR: using behavioral science to motivate your employees
It has now become common knowledge that using Gamification in the workplace super charges employee motivation significantly. We already shared some great ROIs from one of our award winning applications earlier, here. We regularly achieve improvements in productivity and sales measurements of 60% and more….
Increasing User Retention in Gyms thanks to the Octalysis Framework
If you are familiar with Gamification and the Octalysis Framework, you have probably come to a habit of applying it in your daily life to analyse games you play, or apps you use. (If you are NOT familiar with the Octalysis Framework, I will be…
- The Metaverse: Business Opportunity of a Lifetime?
- 3 Key elements to guarantee lasting value of your NFTs
- Designing the Metaverse: the missing element that could destroy the Metaverse
- 12 Gamification examples transforming the visitor experience in museums
- Extraordinary Gamification Examples That Changed the Food & Beverage Industry (Part 1)