Using behavioural design to foster eco-responsible consumption habits
I recently flew to Berlin with my colleagues from the Octalysis Group to meet a client. One evening, while walking around the city, we decided to buy water bottles and something sparked our interest. We discovered a national policy crafted to foster eco-responsible consumption…
- Duolingo review – how to apply Gamification smarter
- Customer Satisfaction Benefits: Why Gamification Can Increase It
- Extraordinary Gamification Examples That Changed the Food & Beverage Industry (Part 1)
- Gamification, the secret to user engagement in mobile banking
- Interactive Netflix Gamification is Here, but Will it Get People Hooked?