Guiding Consumer Motivation for the Greater Good
Guiding Consumer Motivation Most people want to feel like a hero and contribute to a greater good, something bigger than themselves that provides meaning. But many lose heart when that comes at a cost. What if I told you that you can do something good…
Playing the Starbucks Game – An Analysis through the Octalysis Lens
Starbucks was one of the first iconic chains that transformed commodity consumption into a daily gratifying experience. For years, millions of coffee enthusiasts treated Starbucks as their “third place” beyond work and home. This is not only because of its culture and overall experience, but also because of their highly effective gamified mobile app.
- The Metaverse: Business Opportunity of a Lifetime?
- 12 Gamification examples transforming the visitor experience in museums
- Duolingo review – how to apply Gamification smarter
- Extraordinary Gamification Examples That Changed the Food & Beverage Industry (Part 1)
- Extraordinary Gamification Examples That Changed the Food & Beverage Industry (Part 2)