How Octalysis boosts a Boring Simulation Game
A boring Game? I recently played a rather tedious Business Strategy Simulation Game in my MBA program https://www.bsg-online.com/. The Game is an attempt to create engagement with a potentially bland topic: business strategy. Although I mildly enjoyed playing the Simulation, I noticed several motivational problems. My…
- Can The Witcher teach us about Customer Loyalty?
- Extraordinary Gamification Examples That Changed the Food & Beverage Industry (Part 2)
- Remote Working: making it work for your employees
- The Ultimate Guide to REMOTE Work series: THE REMOTE FRAMEWORK
- Extraordinary Gamification Examples That Changed the Food & Beverage Industry (Part 1)