Gamification and HR: using behavioral science to motivate your employees
It has now become common knowledge that using Gamification in the workplace super charges employee motivation significantly. We already shared some great ROIs from one of our award winning applications earlier, here. We regularly achieve improvements in productivity and sales measurements of 60% and more….
Increasing User Retention in Gyms thanks to the Octalysis Framework
If you are familiar with Gamification and the Octalysis Framework, you have probably come to a habit of applying it in your daily life to analyse games you play, or apps you use. (If you are NOT familiar with the Octalysis Framework, I will be…
Using behavioural design to foster eco-responsible consumption habits
I recently flew to Berlin with my colleagues from the Octalysis Group to meet a client. One evening, while walking around the city, we decided to buy water bottles and something sparked our interest. We discovered a national policy crafted to foster eco-responsible consumption…
- Duolingo review – how to apply Gamification smarter
- Customer Satisfaction Benefits: Why Gamification Can Increase It
- Extraordinary Gamification Examples That Changed the Food & Beverage Industry (Part 1)
- Interactive Netflix Gamification is Here, but Will it Get People Hooked?
- Gamification, the secret to user engagement in mobile banking