Gamification and HR: using behavioral science to motivate your employees
It has now become common knowledge that using Gamification in the workplace super charges employee motivation significantly. We already shared some great ROIs from one of our award winning applications earlier, here. We regularly achieve improvements in productivity and sales measurements of 60% and more….
Increasing User Retention in Gyms thanks to the Octalysis Framework
If you are familiar with Gamification and the Octalysis Framework, you have probably come to a habit of applying it in your daily life to analyse games you play, or apps you use. (If you are NOT familiar with the Octalysis Framework, I will be…
Using behavioural design to foster eco-responsible consumption habits
I recently flew to Berlin with my colleagues from the Octalysis Group to meet a client. One evening, while walking around the city, we decided to buy water bottles and something sparked our interest. We discovered a national policy crafted to foster eco-responsible consumption…
- The Metaverse: Business Opportunity of a Lifetime?
- Duolingo review – how to apply Gamification smarter
- 12 Gamification examples transforming the visitor experience in museums
- What is Gamification? And what is not.
- Extraordinary Gamification Examples That Changed the Food & Beverage Industry (Part 1)