Workplace Gamification Gives 3 Simple Steps to Retain Employees
A White Hat Twist on Workplace Gamification Most companies don’t get how to retain their employees. They give them performers status. They give out paltry or nice bonuses. They create competition for limited promotions. In short, most companies focus on extrinsic motivation, which is only…
How to Make a Ride in a Self-Driving Car Truly Engaging
Better Human-Focused Design Experiences in Self-Driving Cars Self-driving and autonomous cars are the future. Maybe you already took a ride in one today. How was it? Did you feel it was made for you? Did the car have human-focused design? Did it leave you feeling…
Using Waves of Emotion to Seal Future Desired Actions
Send Waves of Emotional Reward How are you ensuring your customers return to your product or service again and again? The Scaffolding and Endgame phases are the phases where you ensure repeated satisfying experiences. Where you help your customers reach Win States again and again….
The best way to really empower your employees
How much control is too much? Is your organization’s hierarchy and perspective on control decreasing or shutting down motivation for your employees? As the Head of HR or in your role as a manager of people, understanding how to wield control is critical to employee…
- How to make corporate training more engaging with gamification
- Octalysis Gamification: the secret weapon to help save the environment? (1/3)
- Discover the Gamification Secrets Behind AirBnB’s Success
- Interactive Netflix Gamification is Here, but Will it Get People Hooked?
- Discover a secret Gamification trick to make your employees happy at work