Using behavioural design to foster eco-responsible consumption habits
I recently flew to Berlin with my colleagues from the Octalysis Group to meet a client. One evening, while walking around the city, we decided to buy water bottles and something sparked our interest. We discovered a national policy crafted to foster eco-responsible consumption…
- The Metaverse: Business Opportunity of a Lifetime?
- Duolingo review – how to apply Gamification smarter
- 12 Gamification examples transforming the visitor experience in museums
- What is Gamification? And what is not.
- Extraordinary Gamification Examples That Changed the Food & Beverage Industry (Part 1)