This article was written by
Joris Beerda is the Co-Founder and Managing Director of The Octalysis Group. As a world-leading expert in Human-Focused Design and Octalysis Gamification, Joris’ global career in creating engagement spans across 17 years, 15 countries and 7 languages. He has designed Human-Focused experiences for dozens of Fortune 500s as well as medium sized companies. Joris is also a well known Keynote Speaker on Gamification in many renowned conferences throughout Europe, Asia, and Australia.
- Guiding Consumer Motivation for the Greater Good
- How to use Zoom to implement the REMOTE Work Cultural Framework (Part 1)
- 12 Gamification examples transforming the visitor experience in museums
- Duolingo review – how to apply Gamification smarter
- The Ultimate Guide to REMOTE Work series: THE REMOTE FRAMEWORK