Gamification is experiencing a rise in interest from many mainstream industries that weren’t interested in it before. This is mostly due to gamification’s well-documented impact on both customer and employee engagement resulting in a boost in productivity and profitability. As a result, many business owners are eagerly looking for ways to integrate gamification into their businesses.
In this blog post, we’ll be discussing the benefits of integrating gamification into your business as well as giving you a clear roadmap to follow when adopting gamification into your business model.
Benefits of integrating gamification into your business
There are many potential benefits to integrating gamification into your business. Some of the most common benefits include:
- Improved employee engagement and motivation
- Increased productivity and performance
- Improved customer engagement and loyalty
- Greater insight into employee/customer behavior
- Increased brand awareness and market share
- Increased sales and revenue
- Reduced spending on marketing
As you can see, gamification has a lot of potential applications. These are just a few of the advantages that incorporating gamification in your company may provide. In the following section, we’ll go through five simple steps for integrating gamification into your business model.
By following these simple steps, you will be well on your way to reaping all of the benefits that gamification has to offer!
5 steps to follow when integrating gamification into your business
Now that we have gone over some of the benefits of integrating gamification into your business, let’s go over some clear steps that you can follow to get started.
- Define your business goals: The first step is to define what you want to achieve with gamification. Do you want to increase employee productivity? Improve customer loyalty? Collect more data? Once you have a clear goal in mind, you can move on to the next step.
- Identify your target audience: The next step is to identify who you want to target with your gamification strategy. Do you want to engage employees? Customers? Both? Once you have identified your target audience, you can move on to the next step.
- Choose the right gamification features: There are many different gamification platforms and tools available on the market. However, they mostly achieve short term results as they focus on simply adding some points and levels to an experience. For long trem motivation you need to optimize for design that drives people back again and again.
- Design engaging and rewarding experiences: The next step is to design engaging and rewarding experiences that will motivate your target audience to reach your business goals. This step requires a lot of creative thinking and planning. If you need help, our team of expert designers can assist you in creating the perfect gamification strategy for your business.
- Test, measure, and reiterate: The final step is to test, measure, and reiterate your gamification strategy until you achieve your desired results. It’s important to constantly monitor and adjust your strategy to ensure that it is effective.
Are you thinking about integrating gamification into your business to increase your productivity and customer engagement? Please contact us for a direct consultation so we can help you get started on your journey to gamifying your business.