Millennials Work Floor needs: Octalysis Gamification
We are going from an economy from execution of tasks (Daniel Pink would call this Economy 2.0), to an economy of creativity, thinking outside the box and problem solving (Economy 3.0). On office work floors, where this new economy is given shape, we will need…
The Happiness Science behind Octalysis
We often get asked what the science is behind the Octalysis Framework and what exactly makes Octalysis so powerful. Our answer normally relates to human focused design, and how designing for the 8 Core Drives leads to more motivation of users and employees. And this…
TEDx talk on Octalysis Gamification by our Chief Yu-kai Chou
Gamification is here to stay In the Octalysis Group, we are proud to say that games do change behavior when designed correctly. We have seen it over and over again with our own clients’ work that improve core metrics by double or even triple digits. This…
The Benefits of Gaming Infographic | e-Learning Infographics
Elearning in Gamification Gamification can be used in education and training to increase engagement and retention. Here’s a great infograph that demonstrates that.
- The Metaverse: Business Opportunity of a Lifetime?
- Designing the Metaverse: the missing element that could destroy the Metaverse
- 12 Gamification examples transforming the visitor experience in museums
- Besondere Gamification Beispiele in der Lebensmittelindustrie (Part 1)
- The Octalysis Framework – The Power of Behavioral Science behind Gamification