Discover the 5 secrets to Octalysis Gamification on a shoestring (part 2)
Third step: Triggers After defining every Type that suits your experience, you need a way to measure the quality and quantity of the Desired Actions. This is when the Triggers come in. Triggers are specific features/actions that trigger the Achievement, and they need to be present…
Discover the 5 secrets to Octalysis Gamification on a shoestring (part 1)
Many so-called Gamification experts try to make you believe that you can make an experience truly engaging by adding some game mechanics like Points, Badges, and Leaderboards We know this is not the case. Many of those designs fail, giving the Gamification market a bad…
Sounds like Octalysis
Does Octalysis really have a sound of its own? Well, not really, since the 8 Core Drives cover a wide variety of fields by implementing different types of motivators and engagement tools in several application areas, therefore we could rather think of MANY sounds associated…
- How Octalysis helped revolutionised the Volkswagen Group Loyalty Program
- Facing mounting scandals, can Facebook weather the storm with Gamification?
- Volkswagen Group empowers Loyalty Program with Octalysis Gamification!
- Using behavioural design to foster eco-responsible consumption habits
- Discover the Octalysis Secrets Behind AirBnB’s Success (Part 1)