8 Tips to motivate Social Media activities in your company
Many employees are constantly on Social Media, yet they rarely post about their companies or industry. Posting about their social life is just so much more engaging it seems. But companies lose out on a major Social Media marketing resource by not utilising their workforce…
The ULTIMATE Octalysis Guide to Remote Work
Part 1: How the Octalysis Group succeeds in working across the world Virtually Happy Ever After The Octalysis Group prides itself on being a fully virtual workplace. We have no office. No physical place where my colleagues and I meet. The internet is our…
How Octalysis boosts a Boring Simulation Game
A boring Game? I recently played a rather tedious Business Strategy Simulation Game in my MBA program https://www.bsg-online.com/. The Game is an attempt to create engagement with a potentially bland topic: business strategy. Although I mildly enjoyed playing the Simulation, I noticed several motivational problems. My…
- The Metaverse: Business Opportunity of a Lifetime?
- Duolingo review – how to apply Gamification smarter
- 12 Gamification examples transforming the visitor experience in museums
- What is Gamification? And what is not.
- Extraordinary Gamification Examples That Changed the Food & Beverage Industry (Part 1)