Interactive Netflix Gamification is Here, but Will it Get People Hooked?
Netflix has always employed elements in their design that can be found in games that help make users glued to their screens. Now they are taking Gamification to the next level with interactive storytelling. But does the new approach get users hooked? Let’s check the…
Facing mounting scandals, can Facebook weather the storm with Gamification?
Facebook should be worried. While they haven’t lost users, their users growth rate has slowed. They have been fraught with scandal, government investigations, and links to political tampering. Public perception keeps getting worse. User retention is primarily a problem of user motivation. The Octalysis Framework…
- The Metaverse: Business Opportunity of a Lifetime?
- Designing the Metaverse: the missing element that could destroy the Metaverse
- 12 Gamification examples transforming the visitor experience in museums
- Extraordinary Gamification Examples That Changed the Food & Beverage Industry (Part 1)
- The Octalysis Framework – The Power of Behavioral Science behind Gamification